Manufactured to the highest standards, our Durlon® economy compressed sheet gasket materials are ISO 9001 and ISO 9002 compliant. Used for general purpose applications, the materials outperform other traditional economy sheets with their compressibility, recovery, and ability to maintain a tight seal across a wide range of applications.
This superior sealability is proven to significantly lower emission levels, while the homogeneity and consistency of ingredients provides for improved handling. All full-sized economy sheets are date-coded and quality assurance traceable. Our economy compressed sheets include the following available options:
- Durlon®5000: This is a commercial grade gasket sheet made of high strength mineral fibers and NBR. It is designed for moderate service conditions and is suitable for a continuous operating temperature of 450°F (232°C). With the ability to handle pressures up to 1000 psi (69 bar) at ambient temperatures, this sheet can be used in environments containing steam, oils, water, mild alkalis and acids, hydrocarbons, and solvents.
- Durlon® 5300: This is a commercial grade compressed non-asbestos sheet gasket material for moderate service conditions. With an ABS Product Design Assessment (PDA) Certificate, its intended service includes marine and offshore applications. Other suitable applications include steam, oil, water, mild alkalis and acids, hydrocarbons and solvents.
- Durlon® 7900: This is an economy grade gasket material developed using aramid fiber. It is color-coded with an off-white shade for easy identification. Designed for service ranges and applications that are not particularly severe, the material provides superior protection, temperature resistance, and bolt torque retention.
- Durlon® 7925: This is an economy grade general service compressed sheet with an NBR rubber binder for mild service in piping, equipment, and OEM applications in steam, hydrocarbons and refrigerants. It is color-coded with a green tone.
- Durlon® 7950: This economy grade gasket is made from an NBR general-purpose gasket material and is color-coded blue for easy identification. As with Durlon® 7900 and Durlon® 7925, the Durlon® 7950 economy gasket is designed for service ranges and applications that are not severe. It provides superior impenetrability, temperature resistance, and bolt torque retention.
- Durlon® 7910: This is a well-performing, quality general service gasket for applications requiring an NSF/ANSI 61 Certified gasket material. Durlon® 7910 is a compressed fiber sheet gasket material specially developed to meet the requirement of NSF/ANSI 61 for potable water applications. It contains high strength mineral fibers bonded with nitrile (NBR) synthetic rubber.
- Durlon® DuraSwell 7760: This gasket material is designed to react by a controlled swell when in contact with oils and fuels which assists to increase gasket stress in applications that require increased gasket loading that may be previously limited due to insufficient bolting or flange design factors.
At Gasket Resources Inc., we focus on creating economical gasket solutions to provide our customers with high-quality products. To learn more about our economy gasket sheets or any of our other superior products, contact us today.